Peg Rail Installation Instructions
1) With a pencil, use pre-drilled holes on the Peg Rail to mark on the wall (make sure the board is level and in the desired position).
2) Drill a 45mm deep hole into the wall using a 6mm concrete/brick drill bit.
3) Insert the plastic sleeve into the hole in the wall.
4) Place Peg Board over the holes with the plastic sleeves and insert the screw through the Peg Rail to hold it up.
5) Using a star head screw driver and hammer, knock the screw all the way through the Peg Rail until it is firmly secured into the wall.
6) Stand back and marvel at your beautiful handy work!