Floating Frame Instructions
1) With the frame upside down, turn the glass latches to release the glass panes. Use a screw driver (or scissors) to slightly loosen the latches to release the glass panes.
2) Carefully remove the top glass pane.
3) Place the desired picture between the 2 glass panes. (Make sure it is centered before closing.
4) Turn the glass latches over the glass to secure them in place and tighten.
5) There is a small hole to allow the picture to hang off of a simple wall nail. Use a hammer to insert the nail firmly into the wall. Make sure the nail is strong enough to take some weight.
6) Hang the frame over the nail and stand back to marvel at your beautiful handy work!