Coal Glass Board Installation Instructions
1) Use the Birch Plywood board to mark your 4 holes for mounting.
2) Use a 6mm wall drill bit to drill a hole the same depth as the screw sleeve.
3) Place the screw sleeve into the cavity.
4) Holding the wood and glass over the holes, run the screw through the Birch Plywood, glass panel and brass thread. Screw to tighten.
5) Repeat this for all the holes.
6) Screw the brass caps over the brass thread to hide the screws and tighten the whole unit.
7) Stand back and marvel at your beautiful handy work!
If you need any help or have any questions, please pop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org